Saturday, November 15, 2008

Gratitudes 9-15

Ok, I'm way behind on my Gratitudes!!! Been way busy this past week working and going to the dentist! I'll just combine 7 all in one posting!

9. Grateful that my daughters let me hang out with them!
10. Grateful that my dental surgery is over! My cheek is still fat so I look like a chipmunk!! And, it hurts way bad to wiggle my nose or sneeze!
11. Grateful that "Twilight" is almost here. Can't wait to see how vampires fly through the air!
12. Grateful that this week will be sunny everyday! I love the sun!!!! That's all they have in New Mexico, so I grew up with it everyday of my life. I hate cloudy days!
13. Grateful that I always keep my dark chocolate in my frig. to nibble on every day!!
14. Grateful that Joni didn't bust her head open today!
15. Grateful that I'm to the end of my 7 postings of thankfullness. I think I spelled grateful wrong!

5 comments:

Julie said...

I love to hang out with you, you are so fun and we have a blast! How is your mouth today? Just don't sneeze. Can't wait for Twilight too. I'm grateful for the sun too all this week so I don't have to put lights on trees in the cold snow and rain. We should get yours done. I too am grateful for my drawers I can hide chocolate in..although it's not a hiding place, my kids know where it is. I can't believe that about Joni. That's crazy. I just read her blog last night. I will have to call her. Grateful does look spelled wrong, but I don't think it is.

Joni said...

Way to catch up on all your gratitudes! Hanging out is what we all do best!!! Hope your mouth feels better soon! We should hang together since we are both in pain!!!

Angie said...

Hey I enjoyed reading your gratitude's! I did the same thing- I was way behind as well. Hope your mouth heals soon. Take care and thanks for the weather update- I love the sun to!

karen louise said...

I'm way behind, too!!! It is so much fun to hang out, blog, shop, watch movies, scrapbook...etc...we need to do a TON more of it! Like make it a definate monthly thing!

Jana Whetton said...

OH so Alice you were the chipmunk that was crawling around in Julies family room! ha ha
I am sorry about your surgery and I hope you feel better soon!