Friday, November 28, 2008

Getting our drinks for the morning shopping!
These ladies in from of us in line at Kohl's had this hugs list of what they were looking for! They even had a plan for when they got in the store. Go down this isle and turn right, etc.!

The line at Kohl's at 3:30 a.m. The doors opened at 4:00 and people just started running like mad down the isles grabbing stuff! It was hilarious; we had more fun watching people than doing our shopping. A lady at Walmart had a lady grab something out of her hand and scratch her face. Ladies were yelling at each other and customers were arguing with checkers!


5 comments:

karen louise said...

I cannot believe how bad the people were! I loved laughing our heads off! I can just hear your laugh right now!!!

Julie said...

I can't believe a guy was crying in line. What a funny morning! We had a blast! I want to do it agian next year. Watching people is so much fun on black friday

Angie said...

WOW! do I have a double chin or what? Maybe I was laughing to hard cause I was up to no good at that moment!!!

Angie said...

WOW! do I have a double chin or what? Maybe I was laughing to hard cause I was up to no good at that moment!!!

Bee Bee said...

Ha ha! What FUN! You are SOOO lucky to have such great people in your life! Love ya lady!