Thursday, November 6, 2008

Gratitude 1-5

1. I'm thankful Joni and Karen and Dad and I were able to come down to St. George and have a break from work! We are going to blog, shop, blog, shop, blog, shop!!

2. I'm thankful for our 9 beautiful wonderful children who give us such joy and love.

3. I'm thankful for our 33 grandchildren!! Who would have ever thought that we would have that many! I'm thankful that they are all healthy and strong!

4. I'm thankful for our wonderful 5 daughters that I spend so much time with! They are my very best friends and I treasure every minute with them. And, also my daughter-in-laws whom I consider my best friends too!

5. I'm thankful for my 4 sons who do so much for us! Always building such beautiful things and helping us whenever we need them.

3 comments:

Julie said...

I am thankful for you and Dad. Halloween was fun and I'm still laughing about "Who's the fat guy?" Wish I could be there right now. Did you see any skirts or cute things? Comment on my blog right now! Ha ha

Joni said...

Those are all wonderful gratitudes! I'm so glad i was able to come down with you guys!! blog,blog,blog!!

Angie said...

I'm thankful you had Gary so I could be his wife. He is a great man, husband and father! Good job on your gratitude journal!