Friday, November 21, 2008

Gratitude 20 and 21

Today I'm thankful that I was able to have daughters! There's not a better friend in all the world than a daughter and daughter-in-law. My mother-in-law always talks about how she feels she really missed a lot by not having a daughter. And, I totally agree. I think of how different my life would be right now without them!! All the laughter, fun times, close times, sharing times, scrapbooking, blogging, trips!!!
And, I'm thankful for my wonderful sons! They are always there if I need anything and I enjoy them coming by and visiting with me. I love all of my children so very much and keep them close to my heart everyday.!

4 comments:

karen louise said...

I'm so thankful, too! We have really had some good times, and as the time goes by and we all get older, I think it's getting more fun!!!

Julie said...

Yes, it is getting more FUN!! By the way when is our next girl get together... we need one. I love you tons Mom! We always have such good laughs and I miss not working with you at Bob's

Angie said...

I agree I enjoy our GIRL time with you! You are so much fun! Thanks for being a awesome mother-in-law!!!

Jana Whetton said...

I agree 100% with you and my daughter is my best friend. At times I do wish she was 3 again just for a short while! And yes she loved the movie Twilight. She said that there were some cheeze parts but all in all real good. Utah really supported the writer...since she is from Utah!
Have a great Thanksgiving!!