Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The adults opening their white elephants with our dice game. There were a few gifts that were the hit and everyone was stealing them when it was their turn! The 2 lamps, the game controllers, the label maker, the frames; it was hilarious!!! (my finger was in the way of the camera!)
Notice how Julie was hiding her gift so no one would take it!!! But, Joni let her end up with it, so she went home happy!!

This is a tradition we need to keep up every year! It is so funny! Next year the pressure will be on to bring the gift to die for!!


2 comments:

karen louise said...

That was a hilarious gift exchange! I loved how Julie pouted and then got her way..haha! :)

Julie said...

I was only playing a you know who. Also not a good day for that you know what time. I think there was a few other you know who's too. Hey maybe we can invite the real one next year. I think there was some major cheating going on too. I wonder what next year will be like.